Building a profitable marketing growth engine: a 90-minute workshop
After training over 250 people over 35 meetups in our 1300+ member data-driven marketing meetup based in Berlin, spending a few million euro on ads, and building a few marketing growth engines that helped our clients raise multiple rounds of financing, we're finally opening up the doors to everything we know with our own, authored, private workshop on data-driven marketing. Our goal here is to teach you how to build a data-driven marketing growth engine. We define the growth engine as a scalable growth process that delivers leads and sales like a clockwork (example depicted below - a screenshot from our client's account).
This workshop is the deep dive into the world of data-driven marketing and building growth engines. We cover the high-level paradigms, the middle-level strategies, and low-level tactics and tools that help you grasp how growth is really done these days.
If you're serious about building analytical marketing growth engines, sign up for this comprehensive, 90-minute, live workshop about the modern, data-driven marketing.
Part 1 (30 minutes): foundations of rapid growth: strategy, tracking plan, and customer data infrastructure with sections such as:
- – Understanding the world of data-driven growth: key terms and paradigms
- – Auditing your current growth system: the step-by-step audit plan to detect the hidden mistakes that make your marketing budget leaky
- – Building a strong, long-term growth strategy with metrics, proper tracking plan, bug-free data layer, complete implementation plan, and channel plan
- – Customer data: the heart of your growth engine. Planning the proper platform and infrastructure for your customer data to unlock real-time omnichannel growth (from Google Analytics to Google Tag Manager, Segment, Snowplow, Tealium, and Fivetran)
- – How to operationalize your growth strategy: from slides to scale – the value of high-tempo iterations & growth experiments. Executing your growth strategy in an agile way
Part 2 (30 minutes): growth architecture: streamlining marketing operations for the maximum efficiency, with sections such as:
- – Real life case studies of the proper MarTech orchestration and how not to drown in the ocean of MarTech tools
- – Optimize your MarTech stack to increase efficiency and slash hundreds of wasted hours per year, with a particular focus on the marketing automation platforms (such as AutopilotHQ), and sales CRM platforms (tutorial on how to choose both). Understanding the specific role of Zapier in your marketing (why too much Zapier is not a good thing)
- – Best practices for implementing the customer data platforms, Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Snowplow and Segment
- – Ensuring the accurate consent tracking and GDPR compliance across the entire growth system and MarTech stack
- – Ensuring high-quality user and lead data in your downstream tools, as a key to proper customer audiences and real-time communication: from automated email validation, through Google Analytics enrichment, User ID and Measurement Protocol, through automated lead enrichment
- – Optimizing your ad bidding and increasing marketing ROI using automated lead and user scoring running on enriched user and lead data
- – Understanding the role of data warehouses in the entire growth system (introduction to Snowflake, BigQuery, Google Cloud Product and other platforms)
- – Building a content machine: advanced tips, tricks, and tools to 10X your content game for more engagement and traffic
- – Taking it one step further: employing machine learning for faster growth
Part 3 (30 minutes): building real-time, 1-on-1 omnichannel communication to maximize ROI, including sections such as:
- – Real life case studies of real-time omnichannel growth and communication that helped the brand scale faster and increase marketing ROI
- – Designing highly scalable and profitable outbound, inbound, organic, and social strategies – getting the maximum ROI with real-time omnichannel communication in inbound activities on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, SEO, website conversion, e-mail marketing, SMS marketing, and other channels.
- – Marketing budget management and allocation: understanding the multi-touch user journey; how to detect profitable touchpoints, and leakages along the funnel (including rather simple techniques such as Google Analytics User ID).
- – Optimizing ad creative for greater CTR and ROI with machine learning
- – Long-term optimization of the marketing engine: building marketing and growth dashboards based on the unified customer data platforms. Understanding how to get the most value of out of the connectors and how to build your own custom connectors.
Sign up for the workshop
"Datomni team has helped us draw important insights from the marketing data. Thanks to their effective execution, we have seen a satisfactory improvement in results."
Founder & CEO, MEDtube
"Thanks to the top-notch analytics and continuous strategic support, cooperation with Datomni allowed us to see those aspects of online marketing that we had not noticed before, which, thanks to good execution, translated into the improvement of our results."
A company with 20 year history and over 10,000 real estate transactions
"We are very pleased with our cooperation with Datomni. They took care of us comprehensively, from identifying and correcting deficiencies in analytics to running our Facebook account with satisfying results. They understood our target customer very well and communicated with him as if they were our own marketing department."
Founder & CEO, Student Travel
"Asking the right questions and choosing the correct strategy and path to the goal - this is what I liked about the Datomni team from the beginning. After the first introductory meeting, my chaotically presented needs and expectations were neatly arranged and translated into a set of strategic activities that would lead me to a specific, measurable and satisfying goal. ."
"The things I value the most at Datomni are honesty, pragmatism and a business approach. They are a partner, not an "advisor - persuader", which allows us to discuss optimal solutions together. The team is a great combination of knowledge, ingenuity and technical skills."
"Datomni has greatly supported us in integrating marketing data from various sources and using them in marketing campaigns. Recommended!"
"As a result of Datomni multi-channel campaign, I received about 44 leads, several of which had significant sales potential."
IT Solutions and Services Sales Leader & Senior Sales Manager
"It's a real pleasure for me to work every day with experts from Datomni. They're very responsible, have a lot of knowledge and know what 'the deadline' means. I highly, highly recommend!"
Marketing Manager, Time for Wax
"The results look fabulous."
"Helped us improve our marketing."
Co-founder, Appsilon Data Science
"More sales-ready leads and pre-sales. This should be our best month ever."
Founder & CEO, Enerkeep
Founder & CEO, Grafik Optymalny